JMG Porsche have moved to their new home!!Written by Webmaster
It has now happened, JMG Porsche have moved to their new site in Ferndown in Dorset, just north of Bournemouth and Poole.
JMG Porsche moved to Christchurch in 2007, in particular for its size and close proximity to Christchurch train station. However for the last couple of years it has become clear that we had outgrown the workshop, both in physical size and the image it projected.
The old workshop was great, and it will be surely missed. However the new workshop presents an exciting new chapter in the JMG Porsche story that we are looking forward to sharing with all of you.
The benefits of the new workshop include.
- 3000 Square feet of ergonomically laid out workshop space
- 3 Two post lifts for wheels free lifting of your pride and joy with care and tenderness.
- 1 four post lift, for drive on drive off fast access, ideal for our checks and inspections as well as for adjusting suspension and steering geometry.
- 2 Dedicated diagnosis bays
- 400 square feet of dedicated engine building clean area
- Dedicated fabrication room
- Dedicated parts cleaning booth
- 1000 square feet of parts and mail order warehousing
- Separate reception and checking in area
- Customer lounge with free wifi, television and reading material
- Dedicated customer drop off zone in front of the building
- Ample gated parking outside for cars waiting for attention
- 1000 Square feet of dedicated office space to administer the business that takes care of your Porsche
- CCTV and red care alarm system tied directly into Dorset Police as well as an independent monitoring centre.
- 200 Meters from Dorset Police divisional headquarters.
- On the hub of the Dorset road network of the A31 leading to the M27 and M3
It is never an easy decision to move business locations, and we hope it does not disrupt or inconvenience our customers, but we think all visitors will agree the move signifies the next step in improving JMG Porsche for you our customers.
The team at JMG Porsche are especially pleased with the move, it now means that JMG Porsche staff not only get to work in probably the best equipped Porsche maintenance centre in the south west of England, but also they now have their own staff room, kitchen and seating area!
Because any news article is not complete without photographs, here is a panoramic view of one of the workshop areas during the fitting out process.
Outside the new workshop we have also invested in making sure you can find us in the evenings as well as in the daytime.. So at night the sign turns black and the red lettering is iluminated. Thanks to Signs of Distinction for their excellent work in producing some truely remarkable signs.
You would think with all this going on JMG Porsche would be changing to a more expensive Porsche specialist with less of the personal touch. But believe us when we say there will not be any price increases other than ones in line with the increases of inflation in the future, we are still a family owned business, we are still passionate about all things Porsche, and will continue to strive to provide increased value and quality than available anywhere else.