We are open as usual, but please follow these simple measures to keep yourself and our staff safe.
- Visit us by appointment. Please let us know a time when you will be arriving to drop off or collect your Porsche.
- Call us from your mobile when you arrive, so we can check that reception is empty for you.
- Warn us an hour before you collect your car, so we can make sure it has been sanitised completely.
- Wear a face mask if visiting us wherever possible.
- Keep a distance of 6 feet - From us and other customers who may be visiting.
- Hand sanitiser is in reception for you to use.
- Anti bacterial/viral hand cleaner is in our customer bathroom.
- Payments via telephone - To avoid use of the card terminal key pad.
In addition we have the following protocols in place for your car and our staff.
- COVID19 Testing is available to any staff showing any symptoms.
- We always wear gloves - More so now, including changing gloves when switching between cars or customers.
- Keys wiped with anti viral wipes - When you drop off and before they are handed to you.
- Anti viral fogging system used on the interior of your car, after you drop it off (to protect us) and before it is handed to you (to protect you)
- Exterior cleaning with anti viral detergent - Our snow foam clings to the exterior of your car for five minutes, let alone the 20 seconds it takes to dissolve the outer casing of the virus!
We also have car collection and delivery services available, however these are charged for, due to the logistics involved to keep you and us safe.
Family run Independent Porsche Specialists
Modern Classics through to the very latest models.
- Fully equipped workshops with everything you would expect to find at a main dealership and more.
- Comfortable new customer waiting area where you can enjoy free wifi and refreshments while your Porsche is being pampered.
- Free collection and delivery of your Porsche within 7 miles of Bournemouth (Covering Poole, Christchurch, Ferndown, Ringwood etc)
- Free loan car while yours is being serviced or repaired.
- Recovery service available nationwide.
- The only Porsche specialist we know of built of three generations of a family business, stretching back to the early 1970s
- Porsche only technicians, we do not work on any other marque.
- Porsche servicing, diagnosis, repair and modification, all under one roof.
- Our senior technician and owner is the one and only Jon Mitchell, who has alone built up a reputation over 30 years experience, is the technical advisor for Porsche Club GB, The Independent Porsche Enthusiasts Club, as well as being a published author of Porsche books.
- Lifts available to Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch train stations.
- With customers all over the UK and channel islands, we also have customers who ship their cars to us from Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Spain, Turkey, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, Canada and the USA.
Call us to discuss your requirements on 01202 488800