Boxster & CaymanWritten by Webmaster
Your Boxster or Cayman modified to your requirements.
The Boxster and Cayman benefit from excellent weight distribution, which with just a little more power allow them to run rings around the more expensive Porsche models.
This is probably why the performance from the factory was limited to the levels these cars were sold with.
JMG Porsche modification to these models can be as simple as retrofitting options not fitted to your car, such as cruise control, on board computer, or even a child seat airbag deactivation kit or clear indicators for an early model.
At the other end of the scale, at JMG Porsche we can install a Turbo conversion (in development and testing phase at time of press) or installing a custom built 4.0 Litre engine.
JMG Porsche have also been known for some time for offering stealth speaker upgrades, to replace the original Porsche oddball design speakers with off the shelf ones using a unique speaker adapter kit.
Boxster 2.5, 2.7, 3.2 and 3.4 models
- Cylinder head modifications for torque, mid range and high rpm performance increases
- Performance stainless steel exhaust systems
- Chip tuning
- Conversion to 2.7, 3.2, 3.4, 3.6, 3.8 or even 4.0 Engine capacities
- Conversion to Turbo engine types (In development)
- Performance air filtration
- Cam shaft upgrades
- Induction system upgrades
- Engine rebuilds to any specification (fast road, track, race, stoker & big bore)
- Road and dyno tuning with datalogging
- Conversion to larger disks and callipers
- Cross drilled
- Conversion to Porsche sports suspension items (shock absorbers, springs and anti roll bars)
- Koni & KW suspension upgrades including conversion to coilover suspension
- Computerised 4 wheel alignment and geometry setup
- Customised ride height adjustment
- Customised anti roll bar upgrades
- Conversion to other transmission types
- Conversion to limited slip differential
- Large stock of genuine wheel upgrades with a knowledge of which wheels will and will not fit
- Shell stripdown and race prep
- Carbon fibre panels
- Lightweight components
Audio & In Car Entertainment.
- Speaker & head unit upgrades (even for post 2003 models)
- Custom car audio design and build
- Modification to facilitate wider track and bodywork
- Modification to allow for better aerodynamics and ground effect
- Modernisation (alternative door mirrors, headlights, rear lights, handles, spoilers, splitters and side skirts)